Water Heater Installation in Dallas, TX
Most homes in the Dallas area use a standard tank-type water heater. However, the tank can begin to rust through or other components can fail after about 10 years, indicating the need for a new water heater. Alternatively, tankless water heaters can last about twice as long before a replacement is necessary.
Whether you are replacing an older water heater that has failed or you need a new one installed, you can count on our team at Staggs Plumbing for quality water heater installations and replacements anywhere in the Dallas area. Our company has been serving the Dallas-Fort Worth region since 1990, and we offer everything from basic kitchen and bathroom plumbing to leak detection, slab leak repair, and emergency plumbing services.
Is it time for a new water heater in your Dallas home? Call (972) 379-4000 today or contact Staggs Plumbing online to schedule a water heater replacement anywhere in Dallas or the surrounding communities.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Water Heater
Water heaters make everyday tasks like doing the laundry, washing dishes, or taking a shower far easier and more convenient. When a water heater breaks down, it can disrupt the entire household, so it is important to recognize the signs of failure beforehand so that you can plan accordingly. Call our team at Staggs Plumbing right away if you notice:
- Leaks: Unless you can trace the leak source to the water lines, drain spigot, or pressure relief valve, there is a good chance that the tank itself is leaking, which requires a complete replacement of the water heater.
- Discolored water: If the water from the hot water tap is rust-colored, it is a sign that the water heater tank or plumbing may be corroding. Other colors may indicate sediment accumulation or high acidity, which can shorten your water heater’s service life.
- Odd noises: Sounds like popping, pinging, or whining may indicate problems with the water heater or plumbing, such as air in the lines, leaks, or other damage.
- Low water temperature: If your water is cool or lukewarm, it is a sign that your water heater thermostat may be faulty, a heating element may have failed on electric models, or the burners may not be igniting properly on gas models.
With a life span of eight to 12 years for gas water heaters, up to 15 years for electric models, or 20 years for tankless water heaters, failures do not happen often. But when they do, you can count on Staggs Plumbing for a fast response and high-quality, energy-efficient water heater installations anywhere in Dallas, TX, or the surrounding areas.
Selecting the Best Water Heater for Your Dallas Home
Choosing the right type of water heater for your Dallas home can be a challenge, especially when it comes to balancing energy efficiency with cost, capacity, and comfort. At Staggs Plumbing, we help you select the best water heater for your home based on the following factors:
- Fuel type: Natural gas water heaters will be the most economical choice for most homes in the Dallas area, but gas connections are not available everywhere. Our experts will recommend the best water heater based on the energy sources available in the area, such as natural gas, propane, or electricity.
- Capacity: For conventional water heaters, we will recommend the tank size that will be most appropriate for your hot water demands. For tankless water heaters, we will recommend the best models based on BTU output. Depending on your usage patterns, an undersized water heater can leave you without sufficient hot water during periods of high demand, like weekday mornings.
- Style: Though conventional water heaters work well for many families, tankless water heaters can offer efficiency improvements and a nearly unlimited supply of hot water at a higher initial cost. Our team can determine if a tankless water heater makes sense for your needs.
- Efficiency: There are many ways to reduce long-term energy costs for your water heater, from efficient gas water heaters to electric heat pump models and tankless water heaters. Our team can recommend the models that best balance cost and performance for your needs.
Call Staggs Plumbing Today for Water Heater Installations in Dallas, TX
With over 30 years of experience in the Dallas area, you can count on Staggs Plumbing for a high-quality water heater installation at a fair price. We are a family-owned company featuring licensed, professional plumbers, exceptional service, and an A+ BBB rating. We are happy to help with all your home plumbing needs in Dallas, TX.
Over 30 Years of Service
0% financing for 36 months