Have your pipes sprung a leak? Do you have a foul smell coming from your drains? Does your toilet refuse to flush? Whatever plumbing problem you’re experiencing, we at Staggs Plumbing are the professionals you can trust to handle it.
Trust Our Award-Winning Plumbers
As one of the top-rated plumbing services for the Dallas, TX, area, our company has earned multiple Consumers’ Choice Awards from Angie’s List and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. When you’re looking for an honest and professional plumber, turn to Staggs Plumbing. We strive to always exceed expectations while keeping our prices competitively low.
Get Exceptional Plumber Services
At our company, we offer more than just a quick fix to your plumbing woes. We also educate our customers on how to avoid similar problems in the future. Our plumbers will point out the signs to look for so that you can catch smaller issues before they spiral into costly emergency repairs.
For drain cleaning, slab leak repair, custom shower plumbing, toilet replacement, and other plumbing services, please contact Staggs Plumbing. Call (972) 379-4000 to schedule an appointment in Dallas, TX, today! Our qualified plumbers will get your system working smoothly again in no time.
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000
Our Dallas TX Service Area
Dallas is located in Dallas County, Texas
- Population (approx.): 1,300,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.7767°N, 96.797°W
- Postcodes: 75201, 75270, 75202, 75380, 75379, 75393, 75395, 75397, 75392, 75394
Things to do in Dallas
- Dallas City Hall (near Marilla Street and Browder Street): Dallas City Hall is the seat of Dallas municipal government.
- J. Erik Jonsson Central Library (near Young Street and South Ervay Street): The J. Erik Jonsson Central Library is the Main Library Branch of the Dallas Public Library system.
- Dallas Convention Center Arena (near South Akard Street and Canton Street): .
- Confederate War Memorial (Dallas) (near Ceremonial Drive and Ceremonial): The Confederate War Memorial in Dallas.
- Pioneer Park Cemetery (near Marilla Street and Young Street): Pioneer Park Cemetery is a conglomeration of four graveyards with the remains of several of the city’s earliest founders.
- Whitacre Tower (near Jackson Street and South Akard Street): A 37-story high-rise in Downtown Dallas, located adjacent to the Akard Street Mall.
- AT&T (near Jackson Street and South Akard Street)
- Pioneer Plaza (near Young Street and South Griffin Street): Pioneer Plaza is a large public park located in the Convention Center District of downtown Dallas.,
- Dallas Downtown Historic District (near Jackson Street and South Field Street)
- Magnolia Hotel (near Commerce Street and Browder Street): A 29-story, Beaux-Arts style, upscale hotel in the Main Street District of downtown Dallas.
- Mercantile Continental Building (near Commerce Street and Prather Street):
- First Presbyterian Church of Dallas (near Wood Street and South Harwood Street): First Presbyterian Church of Dallas
- Neiman Marcus Building (near Main Street and South Ervay Street): The corporate headquarters and flagship store of Neiman Marcus.
- Adolphus Hotel (near Commerce Street and South Akard Street) :An upscale hotel and Dallas Landmark in the Main Street District of Downtown Dallas Dallas.
- Tower Petroleum Building (near South Ervay Street and Main Street): A historic Art Deco Skyscraper located at 1907 Elm Street in the City Center District of Downtown Dallas.
- Mercantile National Bank Building (near South Ervay Street and Main Street): A 31-story, skyscraper at 1700 Main Street in the Main Street district of downtown Dallas, Texas.
- Pegasus Plaza (near Main Street and South Akard Street): Pegasus Plaza is a public park located in downtown Dallas..
- The Statler Hotel & Residences (near Commerce Street and South Saint Paul Street): The Statler Hotel & Residences is an iconic hotel of mid-twentieth century design located at 1914 Commerce Street in downtown Dallas.
- Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center (near Ceremonial Drive and Ceremonial A convention center in the Convention Center District of downtown Dallas.
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Love Field Airport
- Love Field
- Addison Airport
- Dallas Executive Airport
- DFW International Airport
- DFW Airport
- Dallas Love Field
- Alliance Airport
- Phil L Hudson Municipal Airport which is on Mesquite.
- Market Centre Heliport which is on Dallas.
- Grand Prairie Municipal Airport which is on 3116 South Great Southwest Parkway, Grand Prairie.
- Mesquite Metro Airport-HQZ which is on 1340 Airport Boulevard, Mesquite.
- Stemmons Place Heliport which is on Dallas.
- Owens Country Sausage Heliport which is on Richardson.
- Interstate 45
- Texas State Highway Loop 12
- Interstate 635 (Texas)
- Interstate 35W (Minnesota)
- Texas State Highway 114
- Interstate 820
- Texas State Highway 121
- Interstate 30
- Interstate 35E (Texas)
- U.S. Route 80
- Interstate 35E (Minnesota)
- Texas State Highway 183
- Central Expressway (Dallas)
- U.S. Route 287 in Texas
- U.S. Route 67 in Texas
- Interstate 20 in Texas
- Houston Street
- U.S. Route 75
- Texas State Highway Spur 366
- President George Bush Turnpike
- Texas State Highway Spur 408
- Turtle Creek Boulevard
- High Five Interchange
- Belt Line Road (Texas)
- Texas State Highway 360
- U.S. Route 175
- Dallas North Tollway
- Interstate 35 in Texas
- Interstate 35
Nearby Rail Stations
- Akard station
- Convention Center station (DART)
Nearby Water Features
- White Rock Creek
- White Rock Lake
- Trinity River
- Red River
- Trinity River (Texas)
- Clear Lake
- Lake Ray Hubbard
- Bachman Lake
- Rio Grande
- Trinity River
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Highland Park is 3 miles to the north.
- University Park is 5 miles to the north.
- Cockrell Hill is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Irving is 9 miles to the west.
- Hutchins is 10 miles to the south-east.
- Balch Springs is 10 miles to the east.
- Duncanville is 10 miles to the south-west.
- Mesquite is 11 miles to the east.
- Farmers Branch is 11 miles to the north-west.
- Grand Prairie is 11 miles to the west.
- Richardson is 12 miles to the north.
- Addison is 12 miles to the north.
- Lancaster is 13 miles to the south.
- Garland is 13 miles to the north-east.
- DeSoto is 13 miles to the south.
- Carrollton is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Sunnyvale is 13 miles to the east.
- Wilmer is 14 miles to the south-east.
- Dallas Zoo
- Dealey Plaza
- Klyde Warren Park
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden
- Pioneer Plaza
- Main Street Garden Park
- Thanks-Giving Square
- Texas Discovery Gardens.