Hiring a Plumber in Frisco, TX
Are you in need of a plumber in the Frisco, TX, area? Choose Staggs Plumbing for exceptional plumber services at fair and honest rates. With hundreds of positive reviews, numerous Consumer’s Choice Awards, and an A+ Better Business Bureau rating, we are one of the leading plumbing companies in the area. Let us show you what amazing service and repairs look like.
Why Choose Staggs Plumbing?
Our company has served homeowners in Frisco, TX, since 1990. We believe what’s kept us in business is our commitment to customer satisfaction. When you become a customer, we want to leave you so impressed with our services that you tell your friends and family about us.
Convenient Payments and Appointments
One way we improve customer experience is with paperless scheduling and billing. After you call us to schedule an appointment, we’ll text or email you when a plumber is on their way.
Expert Plumbing Advice
Another way we serve our customers is by teaching them how to prevent future plumbing problems. We are always happy to come by and fix a leak or clear a drain, but we want you to be able to recognize the signs and causes of these issues. When you know how to avoid plumbing troubles, you can save money on preventable repairs and the damage these problems cause.
In short, when you choose Staggs Plumbing, you choose the best. Call (972) 379-4000 today to schedule an appointment.
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000
About Frisco Texas
Frisco is located in Collin County, Texas.
- Population (approx.): 154,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.1507N, 96.8236W
- Postcodes: 75034, 75036, 75035, 75033
Things to do in Frisco
- Museum of the American Railroad.
- National Soccer Hall of Fame. Located near World Cup Way and Main Street.
- Toyota Stadium. A Soccer specific stadium. FC Dallas is the primary tenant as well as the Frisco Independent School District. Located near Main Street and Coleman Boulevard.
- National Videogame Museum. Museum dedicated to the history of video games. Located near Cotton Gin Road and Hendricks Street.
- Cloyce Box Ranch. Orignal Site of the Southfork Ranch. Located on the north east corner of Preston Road and Main Street.
- Stonebriar Community Church. A non-denominational evangelical church located near Secluded Pond Drive and Placid Pond Drive.
- Ford Center at The Star (near Dallas Parkway) is a 12,000-seat indoor stadium. Dallas Cowboy Practice Facility.
- Dr Pepper Arena (near Gaylord Parkway and Avenue of the Stars) is a multi-purpose arena.
- Dr Pepper Ballpark (near Rough Riders Trail and Diamond Drive) is the home ballpark of the Frisco RoughRiders.
- Dallas Love Field
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Dallas Love Field Airport .
- Addison Airport
- McKinney National Airport
- Owens Country Sausage Heliport (Richardson)
- Denton Enterprise Airport.
- Market Centre Heliport (Dallas)
- Aero Country Airport (McKinney)
- Stemmons Place Heliport (Dallas)
- Dallas North Tollway
- Texas State Highway 289
- Texas State Highway 121
- U.S. Route 380
- Farm to Market Road 423
Nearby Water Features
- Clear Lake
- Frisco High School
- Wakeland High School
- Legacy Christian Academy (Frisco, Texas)
- Memorial High School (Frisco, Texas)
- Lebanon Trail High School
- Reedy High School
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Hackberry is 5 miles to the west.
- The Colony is 5 miles to the south-west.
- Prosper is 6 miles to the north.
- Little Elm is 6 miles to the west.
- Savannah is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Paloma Creek South is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Paloma Creek is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Allen is 9 miles to the east.
- Providence is 9 miles to the north-west.
- Oak Point is 10 miles to the west.
- Fairview is 11 miles to the east.
- Plano is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Lake Dallas is 11 miles to the west.
- Shady Shores is 12 miles to the west.
- Celina is 12 miles to the north.
- Lewisville is 12 miles to the south-west.
- McKinney is 12 miles to the east.
- Hickory Creek is 12 miles to the west.
- Addison is 13 miles to the south.
- Russell Creek Park
- Warren Sports Complex
- B. F. Phillips Community Park
- Frisco Central Park
- J.R. Newman Park
- Falcons Field Park
- J. C. Grant Neighborhood Park
- Coyote Crossing Park
- Cannaday Recreation Area
- Vivian Stark McCallum Park
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000