Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858
Rockwall’s Top Rated Plumber
Staggs Plumbing has been providing exceptional and highly rated services to the Rockwall TX area since 1990. Angie’s List has awarded us consumer choice awards multiple years in a row, and we have achieved an A+ accredited business rating with the Better Business Bureau. Hundreds of positive reviews from your neighbors prove that when you want to call out a plumbing company, we are the trusted experts.
Plumbing Services Offered in Rockwall
We are a full service plumbing company, which means that there is literally no job that we cannot do. Here is a sample of the typical plumbing calls that we receive from your neighbors.
- Water heater repair and replacement, including tankless water heaters.
- Slow water flow in faucets.
- Faucet repair and installation. This is a common bathroom repair item. Read more here.
- Water leak detection.
- Water filtration systems.
- Slab leaks.
- Blocked up drains and slow draining sinks
- Sewer line repair.
- Clogged toilets. If your Rockwall bathroom gets a clog in the toilet, read this link for some easy DIY fixes.
- Toilet replacement/installation.
- Gas line repair and gas line leak detection.
- Kitchen faucet, garbage disposal and dishwasher installation and repair. More information about kitchen plumbing issues can be found here.
- Leaks in your shower.
- Emergency plumbing issues.
No plumbing job is too small for Staggs Plumbing. Let our expert team of plumbers diagnose and repair any water-related emergency you have. To book an appointment for your Rockwall home or business, please call us at 972-742-3858.
Our Rockwall TX Service Area
Contact Us Today
An example of one type of job Staggs Plumbing performs in Rockwall every day:
The soil in and around Rockwall TX has a high clay content; water in the ground is absorbed, and it expands slightly. If you have a leaky sprinkler system, pools of water sitting around the foundation or poor drainage, there’s a good chance the soil around your home will expand. In periods of dry spells or droughts, water leaves the soil, allowing the soil to shrink.
If your home has a concrete floor, then it’s built on a “slab”. The constant expansion and shrinking over the years shifts the water pipes coming into and from your house. Sometimes enough stress or pressure can break a pipe, allowing water to seep out and find its way up through minute cracks in the slab into your house. This is known as a slab leak. For further information on repairing slab leaks in Rockwall, click here.
Preventing Slab Leaks
As a resident of Rockwall, you’ve probably heard that it’s not if you’ll have a problem with your home’s foundation, it’s a matter if when it will happen.
There are a couple of things you can do to help slow down the expansion & contraction of the soil under your slab.
Water Your Foundation
Foundation experts will advise you to “water your foundation” which means making sure it doesn’t dry out too much. If you have sprinklers, are they adjusted so that the soil near the house will benefit from the water. You can also purchase soaker hoses rather cheaply that provide a nice constant drip of water for a few hours at a time. There are several home improvement stores near the Rockwall area such as Lowe’s or Home Depot that carry soaker hoses.
In the hot and dry Texas summers, it’s always a good idea to lay some soaker hoses around the foundation to help the soil maintain adequate moisture to help prevent it from drying out and shrinking. They are relatively inexpensive and can be purchased at your local hardware store. By keeping the soil around your home slightly moist, it will help avoid too much movement in your home’s foundation.
Keep Excess Water away from the Foundation
Rockwall has seen its fair share of extreme weather. 2015 saw a record rainfall for the year. It is important to make sure you have adequate drainage to take the rainfall away from your house. Use rain gutters or flexible downspout extensions to direct rainfall away from the house and spread over the yard. Your local home improvement store usually carries a large selection of gutters and related accessories if you want to go the DIY route rather than call in a professional gutter service.
Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858
More Info About Rockwall Texas
Rockwall is located in Rockwall County, Texas
- Population (approx.): 43,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.9312°N, 96.4597°W
- Postcodes: 75087, 75032
Things to do and see in Rockwall
- First Methodist Church of Rockwall (near East Rusk Street and South San Augustine): A historic church at 303 E. Rusk in Rockwall, Texas. Built in 1913, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2007.
- Wilkerson-Sanders Memorial Stadium (near Alpha Drive and Gamma Court): An 8,330-capacity multi-use stadium located in Rockwall, Texas. Used for football, soccer, and track & field
- Liberty Grove, Dallas County, Texas (near Foster Lane and Elm Grove Road): Liberty Grove is an unincorporated community in Dallas County, Texas, United States.
- Millwood, Texas (near County Road 786 and County Road 535): Millwood is an unincorporated community in Collin County.
- Downtown Rowlett station (near Coyle Street and Main Street): A light rail and bus station operated by Dallas Area Rapid Transit in Rowlett, Texas.
- Ralph M. Hall/Rockwall Municipal Airport
- Phil L Hudson Municipal Airport (Mesquite)
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- McKinney National Airport
- Addison Airport which
- Market Centre Heliport (Dallas)
- Mesquite Metro Airport-HQZ (Mesquite)
- Owens Country Sausage Heliport (Richardson)
- Stemmons Place Heliport (Dallas)
- Air Park-Dallas Airport (Plano)
- Flying H Ranch Airport-T29 (Dallas)
- Interstate 30
- Oklahoma State Highway 66
- Texas State Highway 205
- U.S. Route 67 in Texas
- Lake Ray Hubbard
- Rio Grande
- Lake Lavon
- Heritage Christian Academy (Texas)
- Rockwall High School
Nearby Town and Suburbs
- Fate is 4 miles to the east.
- Rowlett is 6 miles to the west.
- Heath is 6 miles to the south.
- Lavon is 6 miles to the north.
- Wylie is 7 miles to the north-west.
- McLendon-Chisholm is 7 miles to the south-east.
- Royse City is 8 miles to the east.
- Sachse is 8 miles to the west.
- Travis Ranch is 8 miles to the south.
- Nevada is 9 miles to the north-east.
- Garland is 10 miles to the west.
- Murphy is 10 miles to the north-west.
- Sunnyvale is 11 miles to the south-west.
- Lucas is 12 miles to the north-west.
- Josephine is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Forney is 12 miles to the south.
- Parker is 12 miles to the north-west.
- Mesquite is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Harry Myers Park which is on 815 East Washington Street.
- Rowlett Community Park which is on 8500 Saint Andrews Lane, Rowlett
- Yellowjacket Park which is on West Yellow Jacket Lane, Rockwall
- Rockwall Parks Department which is on 1600 Airport Road, Rockwall
- Harry Myers Dog Park which is on 815 East Washington Street, Rockwall
- The Trails at Squabble Creek which is on 1401 Dickson Lane, Rockwall
- Twin Star Park which is on 6417 Fairfield Drive, Rowlett
- Waterview Park which is on Rowlett .
- Isaac Scruggs Park which is on 7813 Garner Road, Rowlett
- Paddle Point Park which is on 6677-, 6301 Miller Road, Rowlett
Amusements Parks and Attractions
- Adventure Landing Dallas which is on 17717 Coit Road, Dallas
- Jumpstreet which is on 11250 North Central Expressway, Dallas
- Thrillvania Haunted House Park which is on 2330 County Road 138, Terrell
- Celebration Station which is on 4040 Towne Crossing Boulevard, Mesquite
- CooCoos which is on 6505 West Park Boulevard, Plano
- Shadow Lan Gaming which is on 300 North Coit Road Suite #175, Richardson
- Texas Discovery Gardens which is on 3601 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Dallas
- Precision Gymnastics and Tumbling which is on 1144 North Plano Road Suite 104, Richardson
- Amazing Jake’s Plano which is on 831 North Central Expressway, Plano
- Frisco Athletic Center which is on 5828 Nancy Jane Lane, Frisco