Water heaters are essential for providing our homes with — you guessed it — hot water! Whether you’re installing a system in a newly constructed home or have an existing unit that needs replacement, choosing a new water heater is a decision all homeowners eventually will need to make. Understanding the types of units available will help you make the best choice for your Texas home.
When you need help selecting and installing a new water heater, trust the team at Staggs Plumbing to get the job done right. Our team is here to help you through every step of the water heater installation process, including selecting the right system from our wide range of top-rated brands and products.
Call us at 972-379-4000 to schedule water heater installation service for your Plano, TX home.
Choosing the Right Water Heater for Your Plano Home
Because water heaters last for years to come, homeowners need to know the options they have available so they can select the system best suited to their needs. Staggs Plumbing proudly offers both traditional and tankless water heater systems, each providing their own set of unique advantages:
- Traditional water heaters: Typically seen in older homes, these systems rely on a reservoir of water — between 20 and 100 gallons. The unit heats this water and transports it through your home’s plumbing system to deliver the hot water you need. However, once the tank empties, homeowners will need to wait for it to refill and reheat the water. This results in increased energy consumption, which can impact your monthly water bill.
- Tankless water heaters: Far more energy-efficient than their traditional counterparts, tankless units heat water directly as it enters your plumbing system and travels to you for use. Using less energy and equipped with more rapid water-heating capabilities, tankless water heaters can provide homeowners with more savings on their monthly water bills. These units are also much more compact, providing you with more space in your home than with a tank-reliant system. Our team offers both electric and gas tankless water heater systems for your installation needs.
You can always call the team at Staggs Plumbing to get additional information about our available water heater products. Our team is happy to help you navigate the installation process from unit selection to system setup.
Call us at 972-379-4000 to schedule water heater installation in Plano, TX today!
Why Choose Staggs Plumbing for Water Heater Installation in Plano, TX?
Staggs Plumbing has proudly served Plano families since 1990, delivering exceptional plumbing solutions that you can trust. Our team of expert plumbers are highly qualified and trained to use the most advanced plumbing tools and techniques to deliver long-lasting, reliable plumbing services.
We are committed to providing unparalleled customer care, bringing peace of mind to our clients through the following:
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Free service quotes
- Respectful, friendly staff
- Phone calls answered 24/7
No matter what your water heater service needs may be, our team has the skills and tools to get the job done right the first time.
Schedule your water heater installation service today by calling Staggs Plumbing at 972-379-4000!
Contact Staggs Plumbing for Water Heater Service in Plano, TX
For 30 years, Staggs Plumbing has delivered on its promise to provide exceptional plumbing services to Plano families. Our team of highly-skilled plumbers will help guide you through every step of the installation process, from product selection to system setup.
To get the water heater solutions you need, just contact Staggs Plumbing at 972-379-4000 today.