Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858
Staggs Plumbing began providing plumbing services in the Fort Worth, TX area in 1990. We have grown our business through word-of-mouth, many repeat customers and by providing first-class service at fair prices.
We strive to complete every job to the highest standards, are courteous to our customers and are mindful to clean up any dirt or trash before leaving your home or office. Our slogan is “a name you can trust” for a good reason.
We offer a full and comprehensive range of plumbing services for your Fort Worth home or business including:
- Water heater installation and repair
- Clogged and stopped up drains
- Sink, tub and faucet installation
- Clearing clogged drains, toilets and sewers
- Sump pump repairs
- Gas line repair and gas leak detection
- Water leak detection
- Slab (foundation) leak repairs
- Toilet installation and repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Pipe maintenance
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal installation
- Drain cleaning
With our expert team of plumbers, we can handle any plumbing repair you may have. No job is too small! To book an appointment for any plumbing need you may have in your Fort Worth home or business, please call us at (972) 379-4000.
Learn more about the types of plumbing calls Staggs Plumbing performs in Fort Worth every day:
Your toilet is one of the most frequently used rooms in the home and the room that virtually all of your visitors will see. Having a well-fitted, modern toilet is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. At Staggs Plumbing, we can install, repair, or upgrade your toilets.
If you are unsure about any part of the process, our friendly team of experts will always be on hand to answer any questions you might have and guide you through the process. Our aim is complete customer satisfaction; we are determined to ensure that you would recommend us to your friends and neighbors.
Nearly all homes these days have dishwashers. After all, most of us are busy and just don’t have the time to wash dishes by hand. If for some reason, your current residence doesn’t yet have a dishwasher, and you’re ready for some modern luxury, our Fort Worth team can install the necessary plumbing with the minimum of fuss. After all, the installation of a dishwasher should be seen as a benefit and should not put a kitchen out of action for more than a few hours.
- Visit your home and work out the best location for your new appliance.
- Arrange a mutually convenient date and time for the installation to take place.
- Ensure your new dishwasher is installed and working properly before we leave your home.
We take great pride in our reliability and punctuality, so you can book a day off work, confident that we will turn up as promised.
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000
Appliances such as dishwashers can last up to about 10 years before they need major repairs or even replacement. Depending on the issue, we might be able to repair it. For example, if the inlet valve is broken, that’s going to cost you much less than the cost of a new dishwasher.
However, at some point, the cost of repairing your dishwasher is going to outweigh the cost of getting a new one, complete with a manufacturer’s warranty. We can give you our opinion on what brands to look at and then install your new dishwasher.
When we install your dishwasher, we’ll probably run new hot or cold water lines to the stop valves under your sink. These lines handle a lot of pressure and are usually rolled up underneath the dishwasher. You don’t want one of these to break in the middle of the night! It’s a minimal expense for peace of mind.
We will also check all of the stop valves (both hot and cold) to make sure they are in full working order. Many of our customers elect to have old valves replaced while we’re there, as it’s a quick job and then you won’t have to worry about the them leaking in the future.
Slow or Clogged Drains
In the vast majority of cases, if you notice that your drains are draining slower than normal, it is essential to clear them before further problems are able to materialize. It goes without saying that it is unlikely that the blockage will solve itself, and it could cause serious problems if left untreated. After all, if the water is not able to escape as intended, there is every chance that flooding can occur, which could cause widespread damage.
Because we are a local Fort Worth, TX company, we can respond to callouts rapidly—in many cases on the same day—and solve your problem. All of our plumbers carry an extensive range of tools in their vehicles to ensure that they can clear the vast majority of blocked drains quickly. Our pricing structure is very competitive, and we ensure that your drains are flowing properly and to your satisfaction before leaving your home. We want to earn your long-term business, and we know that by providing first-class service each and every time, you will be happy to use us again in the future.
Whatever type of water heaters are in your home, Staggs Plumbing is fully qualified and experienced in their service, repair, or installation.
No matter the time of year, it is always a good idea to have your water heater serviced and properly maintained. This will ensure that your heater runs efficiently, saving you money in the long term. Our friendly customer service team can even arrange an annual service to give you peace of mind and hopefully prevent disaster from striking. Should a problem arise, you can be assured of our prompt attention at all times.
We can provide water heater flushing services, which is an important maintenance procedure here in the north Texas area. Sediment from hard water accumulates at the bottom of the hot water heater tank and, over time, prevents efficient operation. If you hear your water heater “popping” or “banging” when it’s heating up the water, that is one sure sign that you need to have a system flush. That noise is gas escaping from the mineral sediment and bubbling up through the water.
If you have a tankless water heater, it’s important to have any accumulated sediment flushed out of the system. It will block the pipes, slowing down the water flow and reducing the useful lifetime of the heater. An annual service of your tankless water heater, either gas or electric powered, is highly recommended.
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000
Kitchen Sink Installation
Your kitchen sink gets used on a daily basis. It is also one of the focal points of the kitchen and is something you want to look clean, shiny and well maintained. Over time, however, sinks will start to show signs of wear and tear. While the rest of the kitchen may still look great, a worn out kitchen sink can destroy the look of your kitchen. When it comes to kitchen sink installation in Fort Worth, we are confident that we are the local market leaders.
Along with a new sink, we can help you choose and install new faucets. There are many choices in kitchen faucets these days that will help add value to your kitchen remodel.
There are two types of sinks that we install:
- Under mounted. This type of sink is attached to the underside of the countertop with a very powerful glue. It creates a modern look and adds a lot of value when it comes time to sell your house.
- Drop-in sink. As its name suggests, these sinks drop into the opening on your countertop from above. Then they are fastened by use of screws and brackets underneath the countertop. These are generally cheaper than under-mounted sinks.
Over the years, we have fitted thousands of sinks and have many satisfied customers. We would love to add you to the list and return your kitchen to its former glory. Installing a new kitchen sink is a quick and simple job, and the transformation of your kitchen will be simply amazing.
Foundation Leaks under Your Home (Slab Leaks)
Because the soil in most of north Texas has a very high clay content, it is prone to swelling and shrinking with the wet and dry weather extremes. When the soil under your home expands and contracts, the concrete foundation (the “slab”) is also forced to move due to the pressure from the expanding soil.
When the foundation of your home moves, even by the smallest amount, undue stress is placed on the water pipes and sewer lines that pass through the concrete slab. Over time, this continuous expansion and contraction can cause stress fractures in the pipes, which lead to water leaks.
When water leaks from pipes under the foundation, water can (and will) find its way up through the concrete material (it is porous) and into your home. Should you notice unusual wet areas on your floors, there is a chance your home has a leak under the foundation. It will not fix itself and needs to be taken care of ASAP by a slab leak specialist such as Staggs Plumbing. Many times, the majority of the repair is covered by your homeowner’s insurance (less any deductibles).
As a local family-run business, we deliver outstanding customer service to every one of our customers. We take our responsibilities very seriously, and all our staff works tirelessly to deliver a top-quality service time and time again. We understand that it is very easy to lose a good reputation, which is why all of our team members are trained to the highest levels and motivated to deliver a first-class experience to all of our customers.
Whatever your plumbing requirements in Fort Worth, our team of qualified experts can and will deliver. It is our firm belief that we are the premier plumbing company serving the Fort Worth, TX area, and we look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
Information About Fort worth
Fort Worth is located in Tarrant County, Texas.
- Population (approx.): 833,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.7555°N, 97.3308°W
- Postcodes: 76102, 76166, 76190, 76195, 76104, 76164, 76136, 76199, 76181
Things to do in Fort Worth
- Knights of Pythias Building (Fort Worth, Texas) (near East 3rd Street and Commerce Street): A historic three-story redbrick
- City Center Towers Complex, Fort Worth (near Commerce Street and East 2nd Street)
- D. R. Horton Tower (near East 2nd Street and Calhoun Street) The second tallest building in Fort Worth
- Sid Richardson Museum (near Main Street and East 3rd Street): Features permanent and special exhibitions of paintings by Frederic Remington and Charles M. Russell.
- Bass Performance Hall (near East 4th Street and Commerce Street) A performing arts venue located in Fort Worth.
- First National Bank Building (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Wells Fargo Tower (Fort Worth, Texas) (near East 1st Street and Commerce Street): Fort Worth’s fifth tallest building. It has 33 floors.
- Burk Burnett Building (near Main Street and East 5th Street): The Burk Burnett Building is a building in downtown Fort Worth, Texas, located in Sundance Square
- Caravan of Dreams (near Houston Street and West 3rd Street): Caravan of Dreams was a performing arts center in the central business district of Fort Worth during the 1980s and 1990s.
- Blackstone Hotel (Fort Worth, Texas) (near East 6th Street and Main Street): The Blackstone Hotel is the tallest hotel in downtown Fort Worth.
- Markeen Apartments (near Houston Street and West 5th Street. Constructed in 1910 and designed in the Prairie School Style.
- Kress Building (near Houston Street and West 5th Street): One of few privately funded buildings built in downtown Fort Worth during the Great Depression.
- F. W. Woolworth Building (near Houston Street and West 5th Street): The F.W. Woolworth Building is a historic department store building located in Sundance Square section of downtown Fort Worth.
- Tarrant County Courthouse (near East Weatherford Street and Main Street): The Tarrant County Courthouse, part of the Tarrant County government campus in Fort Worth.
- 777 Main Street (near East 6th Street and Main Street) The third tallest building in Fort Worth; It has 40 stories.
- Farmers and Mechanics National Bank (near Main Street and West 7th Street) Designed in the Chicago Style the building was constructed in 1921.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Fort Worth (near West Weatherford Street and East Weatherford Street)
- The Tower (near West 4th Street and Taylor Street): The Tower (formerly Block 82 Tower) is the fourth tallest building in Fort Worth; it has 35 floors.
- Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth
- Greater Southwest International Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Fort Worth Meacham International Airport
- Fort Worth Spinks Airport
- DFW Airport
- Interstate 20 in Texas
- Interstate 30
- Interstate 35W (Minnesota)
- Texas State Highway 183
- Texas State Highway 121
- U.S. Route 81
- U.S. Route 377
- Interstate 35W (Texas)
- U.S. Route 287
- Texas State Highway 114
- Interstate 820
Nearby Rail Stations
- Fort Worth Central Station
Nearby Water Features
- Clear Fork
- Rio Grande
- Lake Como
- Rush Creek
- Trinity Riveri
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- River Oaks is 4 miles to the west.
- Haltom City is 4 miles to the north-east.
- Sansom Park is 5 miles to the north-west.
- Forest Hill is 6 miles to the south-east.
- Edgecliff Village is 6 miles to the south.
- Blue Mound is 7 miles to the north.
- Richland Hills is 7 miles to the north-east.
- White Settlement is 7 miles to the west.
- Saginaw is 7 miles to the north.
- Lake Worth is 7 miles to the north-west.
- North Richland Hills is 8 miles to the north-east.
- Watauga is 8 miles to the north-east.
- Everman is 8 miles to the south.
- Benbrook is 9 miles to the south-west.
- Kennedale is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Hurst is 10 miles to the north-east.
- Lakeside is 10 miles to the north-west.
- Pantego is 10 miles to the east.
- Fort Worth Botanic Garden
- Japanese Garden
- Fort Woof Dog Park
- Texas Parks & Wildlife Department
- YMCA Camp Carter
- Gateway Ball Park
- Sylvania Park
- Hillside Park
- Bonnie Brae Park
- Springdale Park
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
- NRH2O Family Water Park
- Splash Factory
- DFW Adventure Park
- West Irving Aquatic Center
- Euless Family Life Aquatic Park
- Hawaiian Falls Roanoke
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000