Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858
Staggs Plumbing began providing plumbing services in the Richardson, TX area in 1990. We have grown our business through word-of-mouth, many repeat customers and by providing first-class service at fair prices.
We strive to complete every job to the highest standards, are courteous to our customers and are mindful to clean up any dirt or trash before leaving your home or office. Our slogan is “a name you can trust” for a good reason.
We offer a full and comprehensive range of plumbing services for your Richardson home or business including:
- Water heater installation and repair
- Clogged and stopped up drains
- Sink, tub and faucet installation
- Clearing clogged drains, toilets and sewers
- Sump pump repairs
- Gas line repair and gas leak detection
- Water leak detection
- Slab (foundation) leak repairs
- Toilet installation and repair
- Tankless water heaters
- Pipe maintenance
- Dishwasher and garbage disposal installation
- Drain cleaning
With our expert team of plumbers, we can handle any plumbing repair you may have. No job is too small! To book an appointment for any plumbing need you may have in your Richardson home or business, please call us at (972) 379-4000.
Learn more about the types of plumbing calls Staggs Plumbing performs in Richardson every day:
Your toilet is one of the most frequently used rooms in the home and the room that virtually all of your visitors will see. Having a well-fitted, modern toilet is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. At Staggs Plumbing, we can install, repair, or upgrade your toilets.
If you are unsure about any part of the process, our friendly team of experts will always be on hand to answer any questions you might have and guide you through the process. Our aim is complete customer satisfaction; we are determined to ensure that you would recommend us to your friends and neighbors.
Nearly all homes these days have dishwashers. After all, most of us are busy and just don’t have the time to wash dishes by hand. If for some reason, your current residence doesn’t yet have a dishwasher, and you’re ready for some modern luxury, our Richardson team can install the necessary plumbing with the minimum of fuss. After all, the installation of a dishwasher should be seen as a benefit and should not put a kitchen out of action for more than a few hours.
- Visit your home and work out the best location for your new appliance.
- Arrange a mutually convenient date and time for the installation to take place.
- Ensure your new dishwasher is installed and working properly before we leave your home.
We take great pride in our reliability and punctuality, so you can book a day off work, confident that we will turn up as promised.
Appliances such as dishwashers can last up to about 10 years before they need major repairs or even replacement. Depending on the issue, we might be able to repair it. For example, if the inlet valve is broken, that’s going to cost you much less than the cost of a new dishwasher.
However, at some point, the cost of repairing your dishwasher is going to outweigh the cost of getting a new one, complete with a manufacturer’s warranty. We can give you our opinion on what brands to look at and then install your new dishwasher.
When we install your dishwasher, we’ll probably run new hot or cold water lines to the stop valves under your sink. These lines handle a lot of pressure and are usually rolled up underneath the dishwasher. You don’t want one of these to break in the middle of the night! It’s a minimal expense for peace of mind.
We will also check all of the stop valves (both hot and cold) to make sure they are in full working order. Many of our customers elect to have old valves replaced while we’re there, as it’s a quick job and then you won’t have to worry about the them leaking in the future.
Slow or Clogged Drains
In the vast majority of cases, if you notice that your drains are draining slower than normal, it is essential to clear them before further problems are able to materialize. It goes without saying that it is unlikely that the blockage will solve itself, and it could cause serious problems if left untreated. After all, if the water is not able to escape as intended, there is every chance that flooding can occur, which could cause widespread damage.
Because we are a local Richardson, TX company, we can respond to callouts rapidly—in many cases on the same day—and solve your problem. All of our plumbers carry an extensive range of tools in their vehicles to ensure that they can clear the vast majority of blocked drains quickly. Our pricing structure is very competitive, and we ensure that your drains are flowing properly and to your satisfaction before leaving your home. We want to earn your long-term business, and we know that by providing first-class service each and every time, you will be happy to use us again in the future.
Whatever type of water heaters are in your home, Staggs Plumbing is fully qualified and experienced in their service, repair, or installation.
No matter the time of year, it is always a good idea to have your water heater serviced and properly maintained. This will ensure that your heater runs efficiently, saving you money in the long term. Our friendly customer service team can even arrange an annual service to give you peace of mind and hopefully prevent disaster from striking. Should a problem arise, you can be assured of our prompt attention at all times.
We can provide water heater flushing services, which is an important maintenance procedure here in the north Texas area. Sediment from hard water accumulates at the bottom of the hot water heater tank and, over time, prevents efficient operation. If you hear your water heater “popping” or “banging” when it’s heating up the water, that is one sure sign that you need to have a system flush. That noise is gas escaping from the mineral sediment and bubbling up through the water.
If you have a tankless water heater, it’s important to have any accumulated sediment flushed out of the system. It will block the pipes, slowing down the water flow and reducing the useful lifetime of the heater. An annual service of your tankless water heater, either gas or electric powered, is highly recommended.
Kitchen Sink Installation
Your kitchen sink gets used on a daily basis. It is also one of the focal points of the kitchen and is something you want to look clean, shiny and well maintained. Over time, however, sinks will start to show signs of wear and tear. While the rest of the kitchen may still look great, a worn out kitchen sink can destroy the look of your kitchen. When it comes to kitchen sink installation in Richardson, we are confident that we are the local market leaders.
Along with a new sink, we can help you choose and install new faucets. There are many choices in kitchen faucets these days that will help add value to your kitchen remodel.
There are two types of sinks that we install:
- Under mounted. This type of sink is attached to the underside of the countertop with a very powerful glue. It creates a modern look and adds a lot of value when it comes time to sell your house.
- Drop-in sink. As its name suggests, these sinks drop into the opening on your countertop from above. Then they are fastened by use of screws and brackets underneath the countertop. These are generally cheaper than under-mounted sinks.
Over the years, we have fitted thousands of sinks and have many satisfied customers. We would love to add you to the list and return your kitchen to its former glory. Installing a new kitchen sink is a quick and simple job, and the transformation of your kitchen will be simply amazing.
Foundation Leaks under Your Home (Slab Leaks)
Because the soil in most of north Texas has a very high clay content, it is prone to swelling and shrinking with the wet and dry weather extremes. When the soil under your home expands and contracts, the concrete foundation (the “slab”) is also forced to move due to the pressure from the expanding soil.
When the foundation of your home moves, even by the smallest amount, undue stress is placed on the water pipes and sewer lines that pass through the concrete slab. Over time, this continuous expansion and contraction can cause stress fractures in the pipes, which lead to water leaks.
When water leaks from pipes under the foundation, water can (and will) find its way up through the concrete material (it is porous) and into your home. Should you notice unusual wet areas on your floors, there is a chance your home has a leak under the foundation. It will not fix itself and needs to be taken care of ASAP by a slab leak specialist such as Staggs Plumbing. Many times, the majority of the repair is covered by your homeowner’s insurance (less any deductibles).
As a local family-run business, we deliver outstanding customer service to every one of our customers. We take our responsibilities very seriously, and all our staff works tirelessly to deliver a top-quality service time and time again. We understand that it is very easy to lose a good reputation, which is why all of our team members are trained to the highest levels and motivated to deliver a first-class experience to all of our customers.
Whatever your plumbing requirements in Richardson, our team of qualified experts can and will deliver. It is our firm belief that we are the premier plumbing company serving the Richardson, TX area, and we look forward to adding you to our list of satisfied customers.
About Richardson Texas
Richardson is located in Dallas County, Texas.
Richardson is home to some of the world’s largest networking and telecommunications companies such as Cisco, AT&T, Samsung, ZTE, MetroPCS, Fujitsu and Texas Instruments. The insurance industry is Richardson’s largest employment base. Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Texas is headquartered in Richardson; Richardson is the regional hub for Geico and State Farm.
- Population (approx.): 111,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.9483°N, 96.7299°W
- Postcodes: 75081, 75080, 75082
Things to do and see in Richardson
- Islamic Association of North Texas (near East Spring Valley Road and Abrams Road): A non-profit organization of Muslims dedicated to worship, education, and community service in Richardson, Texas.
- Spring Valley station (DART) (near Brick Row and Centennial Boulevard): DART Light Rail and bus station in Richardson, Texas.
- Telecom Corridor (near West Arapaho Road and Richardson Drive): The Telecom Corridor is a technology business center in Richardson, Texas.
- Whispering Hills, Dallas (near Lawler Road and Whispering Hills Drive): A neighborhood consisting of 615 homes within the Lake Highlands neighborhood of Dallas, Texas (United States) adjacent to the suburbs of Richardson and Garland.
- High Five Interchange. A Five Level Stack Interchange located between Lyndon B. JOhnson Freeway and Central Expressway (635 and 75)
- Galatyn Park Dart Station. A Dart Light Rail station located near Central Expressway and Palisades Boulevard.
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- DFW Airport
- Phil L Hudson Municipal Airport (Mesquite)
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Dallas Executive Airport-RBD
- Addison Airport
- Market Centre Heliport (Dallas)
- McKinney National Airport (McKinney)
- Mesquite Metro Airport-HQZ
- Owens Country Sausage Heliport (Richardson)
- Stemmons Place Heliport (Dallas)
- Central Expressway (Dallas)
- U.S. Route 75
- President George Bush Turnpike
- Interstate 635 (Texas)
- Texas State Highway 114
- Texas State Highway 183
- Interstate 30
- Interstate 35E (Texas)
- Interstate 20 in Texas
Nearby Rail Stations
- Spring Valley station (DART)
- Arapaho Center station
- LBJ/Central station
- Galatyn Park station
- Rio Grande
- Clear Lake
- North Dallas Adventist Academy
- The Alexander School
- Salam Academy
- Richland Collegiate High School
- Richland College
- Richardson High School
- Apollo Junior High School
- Lloyd V. Berkner High School
- J. J. Pearce High School
- University of Texas at Dallas
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Plano is 5 miles to the north.
- Garland is 5 miles to the south-east.
- Addison is 5 miles to the west.
- University Park is 7 miles to the south-west.
- Sachse is 8 miles to the east.
- Murphy is 8 miles to the north-east.
- Highland Park is 8 miles to the south-west.
- Carrollton is 9 miles to the west.
- Parker is 9 miles to the north-east.
- Farmers Branch is 9 miles to the west.
- Rowlett is 10 miles to the east.
- Allen is 11 miles to the north.
- Wylie is 12 miles to the north-east.
- Dallas is 12 miles to the south.
- Lucas is 12 miles to the north-east.
- The Colony is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Sunnyvale is 14 miles to the south-east.
- Mesquite is 14 miles to the south-east.
- Prairie Creek Park which is on 2400 West Prairie Creek Drive, Richardson
- Wagging Tail Dog Park which is on 5841 Keller Springs Road, Dallas
- Cottonwood Park Pavilion which is on 1301 West Belt Line Road, Richardson
- Harry S Moss Park which is on 7601 Greenville Avenue, Dallas
- Lookout Park which is on 1600 East Lookout Drive, Richardson
- Central Park which is on 1310 West Avenue F, Garland
- Addison Circle Park which is on 4970 Addison Circle, Addison
- Richardson Tennis Center which is on 1601 Syracuse Drive, Richardson
- Mimosa Park which is on 1200 Mimosa Drive, Richardson
- Haggard Park which is on 901 East 15th Street, Plano
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Great Wolf Lodge which is on 100 Great Wolf Drive, Grapevine
- Adventure Landing Dallas which is on 17717 Coit Road, Dallas
- CooCoos which is on 6505 West Park Boulevard, Plano
- Six Flags Over Texas which is on 2201 East Road to Six Flags Street, Arlington
- Jumpstreet which is on 11250 North Central Expressway, Dallas
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park which is on 11131 Malibu Drive, Dallas
- Zone Action Park which is on 1951 North Summit Avenue, Lewisville
- Celebration Station which is on 4040 Towne Crossing Boulevard, Mesquite
- Texas Discovery Gardens which is on 3601 Martin Luther King Junior Boulevard, Dallas
- Frisco Athletic Center which is on 5828 Nancy Jane Lane, Frisco
Places to Visit in Richardson