Although the weather in North Central Texas is generally mild, freezes can occur a few times a year. In older homes, that can cause burst pipes, big headaches, and a high risk of serious, expensive water damage. While burst pipes in a basement, kitchen, or bathroom can cause panic, you can get the expert help you need by just contacting the Plano and Dallas plumbers at Staggs Plumbing!
We know pipes can burst at any time. That’s why we treat burst pipe repair calls as emergencies, responding quickly with the tools and equipment needed to repair or replace the broken pipes and restore your plumbing system.
Signs of Burst Pipes in Dallas & Plano, TX Homes
Since the weather in North Central Texas only freezes a few times a year at most, many local homeowners aren’t always thinking about burst pipes—let alone familiar with the warning signs of busted water pipes. To help you take action whenever this unfortunate plumbing emergency occurs, here are the most common signs of burst pipes in Dallas and Plano, TX homes:
- Fluctuating water pressure
- Rusty or brownish water
- Water with particles floating in it
- Foul-smelling water
- Puddles under sinks or by other plumbing fixtures
- Hissing, gurgling, or the sound of running water in walls
- Banging, grinding, or clanking pipes in your walls
- Skyrocketing water bills
Notice these red flags of burst pipes? Don’t hesitate to contact Staggs Plumbing now!
Contact Staggs Plumbing at 972-379-4000 for emergency burst pipe repair in Plano and Dallas, TX.
The longer you wait to call for service, the bigger the disaster can become—after all, burst pipes won’t fix themselves! To prevent water (and other) damage to your home, get the help you need from our burst pipe repair plumbers in Dallas and Plano!
What to Do When Your Pipes Burst: 4 Steps to Take
If you suspect that you have a burst pipe in your Dallas or Plano home, here are the most important things to do ASAP:
- Find your home’s main water valve, and shut it off immediately.
- Turn off electricity to the section of the home where the water damage has occurred to reduce the risk of shock.
- Call a plumber with expertise in burst pipe repair. In Dallas, TX, your best choice is Staggs Plumbing.
- While you wait for our expert Dallas plumbers, start doing what you can to remove as much water as possible. Use mops, buckets, towels, a wet/dry vacuum, and/or whatever else you have on hand. The sooner you do this, the better, as you’ll be reducing the risk of mold and mildew build-up.
Schedule Burst Pipe Repair in Dallas or Plano, TX: Contact Staggs Plumbing
The expert local plumbers at Staggs Plumbing are here for you, ready to help whenever you’re dealing with broken, burst, frozen, or leaky pipes! With more than 30 years’ experience, we’ve seen and fixed it all when it comes to burst pipes.
That expertise, backed by our state-of-the-art tools and our tireless commitment to first-class service, are why we’re known for reliability, professionalism, and affordable plumbing services in Dallas and Plano, TX—and why we have such excellent reviews!
Contact us at 972-379-4000 for burst pipe repair in Plano, Dallas, and throughout North Central Texas!