Sewer Repair in Dallas, TX
Having sewer line issues? Even moderate sewer line problems can have a serious impact on your plumbing, causing drainage issues, horrible smells from your drains or in your yard, and more. When you have sewer line problems and need repair services in the Dallas area, choose Staggs Plumbing and let our expert technicians resolve your problem promptly, professionally, and thoroughly. We combine excellent technical know-how with superior customer service to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Does your sewer line need repairs in the Dallas area? Contact us online or dial (972) 379-4000 to speak with a member of the Staggs Plumbing team to learn more about our services, ask about quotes, or set up an appointment!
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Sewer line problems are rarely subtle, especially as they progress. If you need sewer line repair, you’ll probably have noticed one or more of these symptoms of a problem already:
- Clogged or slow drains. The most common symptom of a sewer line problem is a drain issue that affects your entire home instead of just one sink or toilet. With minor issues, you may only notice the issue with the drains closest to the main line, as these are most immediately impacted by a sewer drain problem.
- Strange smells. If your drains start to stink or your yard is smelling foul, then you may have a ruptured or clogged sewer line to deal with.
- Wet spots in your yard. A cracked sewer line can release liquid into your lawn, leaving puddles even when on dry days. In more subtle cases, you may notice a particularly lush, green, healthy spot in your yard caused by the extra fertilization.
- Sinkholes. With certain soil types, those wet spots in your yard might not become puddles — they might become small sinkholes and sunken areas in your yard.
- Gurgling drains. Gurgling, bubbling drains can also indicate sewer line rupture, as it can imply that the flow of air and water through your drains is faulty.
How to Keep Your Dallas Sewer Lines in Good Shape
Much of sewer line care involves not putting things down your drains that you shouldn’t — which mostly means thinking about what you try to put down your kitchen sink and what you flush down the toilet for most homes.
Even if you have a garbage disposal for your kitchen sink, you don’t want to put sticky, tacky, or swelling materials down the sink. This mostly means grease, oil, and fats, but also things like rice or starchy foods that might swell or break down into sticky residues.
Your toilet is simple: Toilet paper and human waste are the only things a toilet is intended to handle properly. Wet wipes that purport to be toilet-safe regularly test as anything but — and anything else you’re thinking about flushing should probably go in the trash.
Regularly treating your drains with a safe enzymatic cleaner — not a harsh chemical product — can help immensely with keeping it all clean, as can simple vinegar and baking soda.
Options for Sewer Line Repair
Sewer line repair usually comes in one of two forms: traditional and trenchless.
In traditional sewer line repair or replacement, a trench is dug in your yard for access to the offending pipe, at which point it can be repaired or, more likely, replaced entirely with a new pipe. This tears up your yard but gives better access to the pipe.
In trenchless sewer line repair or replacement, a pipe is fed into the space occupied by the current pipe with a special head to burst the existing pipe into pieces, leaving you with a fresh new pipe surrounded by the wreckage of the old one. This leaves your yard completely intact, but it’s only appropriate in certain situations. Your Staggs plumber can tell you if trenchless sewer repair is right for your pipes.
Why Choose Staggs Plumbing for Sewer Line Repair in Dallas?
If you need sewer line repairs, you’re going to want to work with a team you can trust to do the job right and leave you with perfectly flowing new or repaired drains. The team at Staggs Plumbing has delivered excellent service to clients for over 30 years, maintaining an A+ BBB rating through the hard work of our qualified and experienced plumbers. We offer free quotes on all sewer line repairs, so you’ll know what to expect before you commit.
Over 30 Years of Service
0% financing for 36 months