Your Garland plumber since 1990, Staggs Plumbing has accumulated many top consumer awards for its outstanding work. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau, and 3 consecutive Angie’s List Super Service Awards, Staggs Plumbing stands for excellent customer service, for projects of any size.
From the minute you contact us, you can be confident that we will arrive on time as promised, provide you with a fair price, and begin to solve your problem as quickly as possible.
Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858
Plumbing Services We Provide:
- Kitchen sink and faucet installation or repair
- Clogged and stopped up drains
- Bathroom sink and faucet installation
- Dishwasher installation
- Shower installation or repair
- Bathtub repair or replacement
- Slab leak detection and repair (water leak under your home’s foundation)
- Yard leak detection and repair
- Water heater repair and installation
- Water leak detection
- Sewer line repair
- Conversion to a tankless water heater
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Outdoor spigot installation and repair
- Frozen pipe repair
- Unclogged drains and sewers
- Garbage disposal installation
Residential Plumbing Tips
Toilet Installation, Replacement, and Unblocking
Whether you are doing some remodeling, simply want to upgrade your current bathroom, or have a blocked toilet, Staggs Plumbing is the company to call.
As a local Garland plumber, we have built and grown our business by delivering first-class service every time. The majority of our new business comes to us by referral, which we feel is a testament to the quality and level of our service.
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000
Kitchen Plumbing Services
Installing a new kitchen can be an exciting time, but the majority of the appliances require some plumbing expertise to install or upgrade. We can install your new sink, dishwasher, or even a top-of-the-line refrigerator.
Let’s face it, the kitchen is one of the busiest rooms in any home, and the last thing anyone wants are workmen in their kitchen causing disruption for days on end.
That’s why we plan your project and get the job completed in the shortest possible time to the highest standards. We never compromise on quality, we don’t waste time, and you will find our customer service to be second to none.
Slab Leak Repairs
Many homes in north Texas are built on a concrete slab foundation, and as a consequence, pipes run through the slab under the home. Over time, expansion and contraction of the soil under your home affect the integrity of these underground pipes. When too much stress is placed on these pipes leaks can occur.
Water or sewage leaks from pipes soak the soil under the house and eventually makes its way up through the concrete and into your home. You’ll know something is wrong if damp spots start to show up in odd places, or if there is an unpleasant odor from mold.
Slab leaks can cause significant problems, and ignoring them is simply not an option.
If immediate repair isn’t made to the pipes underneath the concrete/beams, it can cause multiple problems that would be detrimental to your home.
Some tell-tale signs which can give you an indication that you could have a slab leak:
Has Your Water Pressure Suddenly Dropped?
When your water is coming from a constant source, such as the city of Garland utilities, the water pressure should remain fairly constant. If this has always been the case—and you suddenly notice a decrease in pressure—speak to your neighbors. If their pressure has remained constant, this narrows the problem down to your property, and at the very least gives you an indication that you may have a leak.
Can You Hear Running Water?
This may be the least scientific method, but if you start to hear the sound of running water—when all appliances, showers and toilets are off—this is an indication of a leak. It could be a leak from a pipe in the wall or perhaps a leak underneath the house foundation.
Has Your Water Usage Increased?
Another way of spotting a leak is to regularly check your water use. If it A sudden increase with no obvious explanation is another signal there is a leak somewhere. You can check your water meter. They usually have a small dial that spins when water is being used. With no water flowing, it should not move. If there is the smallest drip, this leak-detection indicator will move, even if very slowly.
If you suspect a slab leak, don’t delay. Call our professional plumbing team, and we will get to work to resolve your problem as quickly as possible.
Water Heater Installation and Repair
Our fully certified water heater repair technicians can deal with your emergency—in most cases, on the same day. We carry a wide variety of parts and always strive to get your water heater up and running quickly because we understand how important hot water is to your family.
It is only when your hot water system develops a fault that you realize just how much we all take hot water for granted. While you may not always be able to rely on your water heater to keep on working, you can rest assured that as the premier plumbing company in Garland, we won’t let you down.
At Staggs Plumbing, we strive to deliver the best service at the most competitive and fair prices. Our team of technicians is fully qualified and insured, and they are determined to leave each customer fully satisfied with their work.
We have been your Garland plumber for many years and are proud of our excellent reputation. We don’t take our good reputation for granted and are always working hard every day to not only maintain, but also improve it.
Whatever your plumbing requirements, from small jobs such as changing a kitchen faucet to installing a new hot water system, we promise you the following:
- We will turn up when we say we will.
- We will complete the job to the highest possible standards.
- We will cause the minimum of disruption.
- We will clean up after ourselves and leave the work area as clean as when we started.
Give us a call today and be safe in the knowledge that you have found a dependable and reliable plumbing company.
As of 2018, Garland has a population of approximately 230,000
Watering conservation and sprinkler schedule here.
Lake Ray Hubbard is one of the largest lakes in north Texas. This lake is great for fun, fishing, skiing, relaxing, and boating with friends and family. With over 20,000 acres of water, there is lots to do! Garland has plenty of direct boating access to the lake.
Located in the heart of Garland is the public library, which is a great resource for all you book lovers out there. The location (click here for a map) is convenient to many bus routes and the main city buildings. Mikey was visiting from out of town recently, and left this review.
If you like to shop, the Firewheel Shopping Mall has plenty of stores to satisfy your shopping needs. It’s conveniently located at the intersection of US78 and the George Bush Freeway. With over 2,000 positive reviews on Google and an average of 4.4 star rating, it’s a great place to hang out with the family when it’s cold outside, or if you need to leave the house while the plumber is fixing your leaky pipes. One happy shopper had this to say about Firewheel. (read the full review here)
Firewheel town center is a great spot. They’re tons of great lunch places, plus a Starbucks and anything else you need. The parking lot is usually packed but you can always find parking somewhere. Lots of convenient places around and it’s super nice.
If you are planning on doing some major remodeling, you (or your contractor) will need to apply for a permit. Please refer to this page: https://www.garlandtx.gov/services/dpc/overview/cbpermit.asp
The city office location is also in downtown. See this map for details.
32.9126° N, 96.6389° W
Garland is located Dallas County, Texas.
- Population (approx.): 237,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.9126°N, 96.6389°W
- Postcodes: 75049, 75046, 75047, 75040, 75045, 75042, 75041, 75044
Things to do in Garland
- Downtown Garland (DART station) (near West Walnut Street and North 4th Street) A DART Light Rail station located in Garland.
- Resistol (near Marion Drive and Park Avenue): Resistol Hats is a Garland, Texas, United States–based manufacturer of premium hats.,
- Embree, Garland, Texas (near Castle Drive and Profit Drive): Embree refers to an area in Garland that once was its own city in northeastern Dallas Count
- KRLD (AM) (near Overhill Drive and Ashwood Drive): KRLD “NewsRadio 1080” is an all-news radio station owned and operated by CBS Radio.
- Forest/Jupiter (DART station) (near Forest Lane and South Barnes Drive): Forest/Jupiter Station is a DART Light Rail station located in Garland.
- Centerville, Garland, Texas (near Broadway Boulevard and Keen Drive): Used to be a distinct unincorporated community in Dallas County. (…).
- Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (near South Jupiter Road and Security Street)
- Brighter Horizons Academy (near White Gum Lane and Cotton Gum Road): Brighter Horizons Academy is a full-time accredited pre-k through 12 Islamic college preparatory school.
- Hawaiian Falls (near Spring Creek Way and Spring Creek Drive): Hawaiian Falls Waterparks is a chain of faith-based waterparks owned by Harvest Family Entertainment
- Phil L Hudson Municipal Airport (Mesquite)
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Dallas Executive Airport-RBD (Dallas)
- Addison Airport
- Market Centre Heliport (Dallas)
- McKinney National Airport (McKinney)
- Mesquite Metro Airport-HQZ
- Owens Country Sausage Heliport (Richardson)
- Stemmons Place Heliport (Dallas)
- Walnut Street (Philadelphia)
- Interstate 30
- President George Bush Turnpike
- Avenue B (Manhattan)
- Central Expressway (Dallas)
- Interstate 35E (Texas)
- Texas State Highway 78
- Interstate 635 (Texas)
- Texas State Highway 66
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000
Nearby Rail Stations
- Downtown Garland station
- Forest/Jupiter station
Nearby Water Features
- Lake Lavon
- Clear Lake
- Rio Grande
- Lake Ray Hubbard
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Rowlett is 4 miles to the east.
- Sachse is 5 miles to the north-east.
- Richardson is 5 miles to the north-west.
- Murphy is 7 miles to the north.
- Plano is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Wylie is 9 miles to the north-east.
- Sunnyvale is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Parker is 9 miles to the north.
- Mesquite is 10 miles to the south.
- University Park is 10 miles to the south-west.
- Highland Park is 10 miles to the south-west.
- Rockwall is 10 miles to the east.
- Heath is 10 miles to the south-east.
- Addison is 11 miles to the west.
- Travis Ranch is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Lucas is 12 miles to the north.
- Balch Springs is 12 miles to the south.
- Dallas is 13 miles to the south-west.
- Garland High School
- Garland Independent School District
- Garland Christian Academy
- North Garland High School
- Beaver Technology Center
- Brighter Horizons Academy
- South Garland High School
- Central Park
- Breckinridge Park
- Norbuck Park
- Bradfield Park
- Samuell-Garland Park
- Richardson Tennis Center
- Flag Pole Hill Park
- Lookout Park
- Hollabaugh Park
- Groves Park
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Adventure Landing Dallas
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Celebration Station
- Texas Discovery Gardens
- Shadow Lan Gaming
Call Us Today: (972) 379-4000