Top-Rated Plumbers & Plumbing Service in Garland, TX
Since 1990, the expert Garland plumbers at Staggs Plumbing have been providing the highest-quality plumbing service and solutions to locals. Our long-standing record of exceptional service has made us an award-winning, top-rated plumbing company in Garland for decades. In fact, not only do we hold an A+ with the Better Business Bureau, we’ve also been honored with three Angie’s List Super Service Awards!
So, whenever you need responsive, top-notch plumbing service from experienced Garland plumbers, there’s only one name you need to know: Staggs Plumbing!
Need a 24-hour plumber “near me” in Garland, TX? Call 972-379-4000 or contact Staggs Plumbing online now!
From the minute you contact us through the completion of your service, you can be confident that we will arrive on time as promised, provide you with a fair price, and deliver the solutions you need!
Full-Service Garland Plumbing Company
At Staggs Plumbing, there’s no plumbing service too big or too small for our team! When it comes to home plumbing, we do it all, including:
- Sink and faucet installation and repair
- Drains clearing, cleaning, and repair
- Dishwasher installation and replacement
- Shower and tub installation and repair
- Garbage disposal installation
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Slab leak detection and repair
- Water heater installation, repair, and maintenance
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Frozen pipe repair
- And more!
Schedule plumbing service in Garland, TX by calling Staggs Plumbing at 972-379-4000 or contacting us online now! We answer our phones 24/7!
We’re ready to help you with any and all of your Garland home’s plumbing needs! We invite you to contact us whenever you need plumbing service. Until then, discover more about our plumbing services and solutions below.
Kitchen Plumbing Services for Garland, TX Homes
Let’s face it, the kitchen is one of the busiest rooms in any home, and the last thing anyone wants are workmen in their kitchen causing disruption for days on end.
That’s why Staggs Plumbing is committed to providing fast, efficient kitchen plumbing services!
From new installations to plumbing repairs, we do it all. Some of the most common kitchen plumbing services we provide include:
- Dishwaster installation and repair
- Garbage disposal installation and repair
- Faucet and sink installation and repair
- Refrigerator installation and replacement
- Kitchen drain unclogging and cleaning
- And more!
When you call us for kitchen plumbing service, we’ll never compromise on quality, we don’t waste time, and you will find our customer service to be second to none.
Call 972-379-4000 or contact Staggs Plumbing online now for kitchen plumbing service in or around Garland, TX!
Slab Leak Detection & Repair for Garland, TX Homes
Many homes in north Texas are built on a concrete slab foundation, with water and sewer lines lying beneath the slab.
As the soil beneath slabs expands and contracts over time, it can:
- Damage the pipes and sewer lines under or alongside the slab
- Cause lines to become cracked or even fractured
- Result in water leaks that, without prompt attention, can cause more damage to your foundation and your home
You may have a slab leak at your Garland home if you are experiencing:
- Wet spots on your floors
- Moldy smells coming from your carpet
- Cracks in your walls
- Rising water bills
- Water pressure problems
- The sound of running water in your home (when no water is being used)
Slab leaks won’t fix themselves! They only get worse with time. So, if you notice any of these red flags of slab leaks, don’t wait to call the trusted Garland plumbers at Staggs Plumbing.
Call 972-379-4000 or contact Staggs Plumbing online now for slab leak detection and repair service in Garland, TX!
Water Heater Installation, Repair & Maintenance in Garland, TX
Our fully certified water heater repair technicians offer the complete range of service for all brands and types of systems, including:
- Electric and gas water heaters
- Standard (tank) and tankless water heaters
Whether you need help choosing the right type of system for your Garland home or your water heater is acting up, we can provide the solutions you need to restore reliable access to hot water!
Some red flags that you need to call for professional water heater service at your Garland home include:
- Age: If your water heater is at least 10 years old, it could be approaching the end of its service life, making now the right time to consider water heater replacement.
- Cold water: Does it take a while for your water to heat up after you’ve turned on the hot water tap? Or does your water get cold soon too soon? If so, your water heater is having a hard time keeping up with your needs, and you could benefit from water heater repair or replacement.
- Other water problems: Is your water full of sediment? Or are you having water pressure problems? If so, it’s time to call for water heater repair service.
For water heater service at your Garland, TX home, call 972-379-4000 or contact Staggs Plumbing online now!
Residential Plumbing Tips
Use these tips to keep your Garland home’s plumbing equipment, systems, and fixtures in peak condition:
- Know where your home’s water shut-off valves are.
- Never ignore leaks.
- Never pour caustic drain cleaners down your drains.
- Know what you can and can’t flush.
- Keep an eye on your water bill, and call a professional plumber if your bills sudden skyrocket.
- Get professional maintenance at least once a year on your water heater and other major plumbing systems.
Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858
Our Garland Plumbers Are Ready to Help You Now
At Staggs Plumbing, we strive to deliver the best service at fair, competitive prices. Our team of technicians is fully qualified and insured, and they are determined to leave each customer fully satisfied with their work.
We have been your Garland plumber for decades, and we’re proud of our excellent reputation. We don’t take our good reputation for granted and are always working hard every day to protect it.
Whatever your plumbing needs may be, we promise that:
- We will turn up when we say we will.
- We will complete the job to the highest possible standards.
- We will cause minimal disruption, and we’ll always respect you and your home.
- We will clean up after ourselves and leave the work area as clean as when we started.
Call 972-379-4000 or contact Staggs Plumbing online now for first-class plumbing service in Garland, TX!
About Garland, TX
As of 2018, Garland has a population of approximately 230,000
Watering conservation and sprinkler schedule here.
Lake Ray Hubbard is one of the largest lakes in north Texas. This lake is great for fun, fishing, skiing, relaxing, and boating with friends and family. With over 20,000 acres of water, there is lots to do! Garland has plenty of direct boating access to the lake.
Located in the heart of Garland is the public library, which is a great resource for all you book lovers out there. The location (click here for a map) is convenient to many bus routes and the main city buildings. Mikey was visiting from out of town recently, and left this review.
If you like to shop, the Firewheel Shopping Mall has plenty of stores to satisfy your shopping needs. It’s conveniently located at the intersection of US78 and the George Bush Freeway. With over 2,000 positive reviews on Google and an average of 4.4 star rating, it’s a great place to hang out with the family when it’s cold outside, or if you need to leave the house while the plumber is fixing your leaky pipes. One happy shopper had this to say about Firewheel. (read the full review here)
Firewheel town center is a great spot. They’re tons of great lunch places, plus a Starbucks and anything else you need. The parking lot is usually packed but you can always find parking somewhere. Lots of convenient places around and it’s super nice.
If you are planning on doing some major remodeling, you (or your contractor) will need to apply for a permit. Please refer to this page: https://www.garlandtx.gov/services/dpc/overview/cbpermit.asp
The city office location is also in downtown. See this map for details.
32.9126° N, 96.6389° W
- Population (approx.): 237,000
- Geo coordinates: 32.9126°N, 96.6389°W
- Postcodes: 75049, 75046, 75047, 75040, 75045, 75042, 75041, 75044
Things to Do in Garland
- Downtown Garland (DART station) (near West Walnut Street and North 4th Street) A DART Light Rail station located in Garland.
- Resistol (near Marion Drive and Park Avenue): Resistol Hats is a Garland, Texas, United States–based manufacturer of premium hats.,
- Embree, Garland, Texas (near Castle Drive and Profit Drive): Embree refers to an area in Garland that once was its own city in northeastern Dallas Count
- KRLD (AM) (near Overhill Drive and Ashwood Drive): KRLD “NewsRadio 1080” is an all-news radio station owned and operated by CBS Radio.
- Forest/Jupiter (DART station) (near Forest Lane and South Barnes Drive): Forest/Jupiter Station is a DART Light Rail station located in Garland.
- Centerville, Garland, Texas (near Broadway Boulevard and Keen Drive): Used to be a distinct unincorporated community in Dallas County. (…).
- Raytheon Intelligence and Information Systems (near South Jupiter Road and Security Street)
- Brighter Horizons Academy (near White Gum Lane and Cotton Gum Road): Brighter Horizons Academy is a full-time accredited pre-k through 12 Islamic college preparatory school.
- Hawaiian Falls (near Spring Creek Way and Spring Creek Drive): Hawaiian Falls Waterparks is a chain of faith-based waterparks owned by Harvest Family Entertainment
- Phil L Hudson Municipal Airport (Mesquite)
- Dallas Love Field Airport
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Dallas Executive Airport-RBD (Dallas)
- Addison Airport
- Market Centre Heliport (Dallas)
- McKinney National Airport (McKinney)
- Mesquite Metro Airport-HQZ
- Owens Country Sausage Heliport (Richardson)
- Stemmons Place Heliport (Dallas)
- Walnut Street (Philadelphia)
- Interstate 30
- President George Bush Turnpike
- Avenue B (Manhattan)
- Central Expressway (Dallas)
- Interstate 35E (Texas)
- Texas State Highway 78
- Interstate 635 (Texas)
- Texas State Highway 66
Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858
Nearby Rail Stations
- Downtown Garland station
- Forest/Jupiter station
Nearby Water Features
- Lake Lavon
- Clear Lake
- Rio Grande
- Lake Ray Hubbard
Nearby Towns & Suburbs
- Rowlett is 4 miles to the east.
- Sachse is 5 miles to the north-east.
- Richardson is 5 miles to the north-west.
- Murphy is 7 miles to the north.
- Plano is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Wylie is 9 miles to the north-east.
- Sunnyvale is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Parker is 9 miles to the north.
- Mesquite is 10 miles to the south.
- University Park is 10 miles to the south-west.
- Highland Park is 10 miles to the south-west.
- Rockwall is 10 miles to the east.
- Heath is 10 miles to the south-east.
- Addison is 11 miles to the west.
- Travis Ranch is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Lucas is 12 miles to the north.
- Balch Springs is 12 miles to the south.
- Dallas is 13 miles to the south-west.
- Garland High School
- Garland Independent School District
- Garland Christian Academy
- North Garland High School
- Beaver Technology Center
- Brighter Horizons Academy
- South Garland High School
- Central Park
- Breckinridge Park
- Norbuck Park
- Bradfield Park
- Samuell-Garland Park
- Richardson Tennis Center
- Flag Pole Hill Park
- Lookout Park
- Hollabaugh Park
- Groves Park
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Adventure Landing Dallas
- Zero Gravity Thrill Amusement Park
- Great Wolf Lodge
- Celebration Station
- Texas Discovery Gardens
- Shadow Lan Gaming
Call Us Today: (972) 742-3858